COVID-19 Reopening Information
- Feel sick? Have a fever or have been exposed to someone that may have COVID-19? Please stay home!
- Classes are by reservation only. Reserve your class time on Zen Planner starting 24-hours in advance. No Drop-ins. No walk-ins.
- To limit the number of people inside the gym at one time, please wait outside until the previous class has ended.
- Max capacity for classes is 20.
- Please follow the ENTER ONLY and EXIT ONLY signs. There will be designated entrances and exits (front and back of the gym).
- Wear a MASK inside the building. Not required to work out.
- Please sanitize/wash your shoes and hands as soon as you walk into the door.
- A coach will check your temperature before the class starts.
- Take all your belongings (gym bags, shoes, etc.) to your marked workout station. Cubbies/changing rooms will NOT be accessible.
- Please stay 6 feet apart and stay in your station. Switch to air hugs and fist bumps from afar. We love you, but let’s keep 6 feet between us.
- Powdered chalk will no longer be available to prevent cross-contamination.
- Clean up after yourself. Your workout station has a WOD BUCKET. Each bucket has a spray bottle, paper towels & hand sanitizer. Please saturate your equipment and let it SOAK for 2 minutes before wiping it for maximum disinfection against COVID-19.
- Water fountain can only be used to refill bottles. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Big Ass Fans will be running throughout the day to help air moving in the right direction.
- Roll-up doors will be kept open during class times.
- Our gym has two state-of-the art Air Purifiers to improve the quality of the air and reduce airborne and surface contaminants.
- Dip Boot Trays with cleaning and disinfectant solutions have been placed by each entry door.
- Masks are required to enter the gym.
- Workout areas have been marked off to maximize social distancing.
- No sharing of equipment.
- Gym is sanitized every night. Equipment is sanitized after each use.